We are looking for an energetic, obsessed with fashion, creative marketing manager wishing to flex his or her brain muscles to manage the creation of marketing content targeting over 100,000 visitors per month. From brief concepts to luxury aesthetics we are in search of a creative mind that brings his or her unique style to the mix while managing and mentoring a team of creative individuals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the creative design team and oversee creative strategy in all marketing campaigns.
- Partner with the CEO to manage the creation of auxfantaisiesdaramite's various email, social media, and Ecommerce platforms.
- Direct and build all of the brand's visual and design elements, such as the photography direction, graphic standards, brand color and design approach, typographic standards, interaction guidelines, etc.
- Mentor the design team -- giving them creative feedback and pushing them to produce industry leading work in every campaign.
- Create engaging sales and marketing content that will appeal to target demographics
- Perform media research, trend and competitor analysis to help find efficient business solutions
- Develop innovative techniques and strategies to help increase company exposure and traffic
- Assist with the organization of new product launches
- Producing creative descriptions and content for new merchandise, which include footwear, apparel, bags and accessories
- Explore other aspects of the company and other departments to obtain an overall understanding of the online retail business, which involves creative marketing and business development
PLUS (but not required)
- 3+ years working in Creative Design or Marketing
- Ability to think strategically and build creative that tell a story with a beginning, middle, and end.
- Up-to-date with latest trends in social media, marketing and fashion
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and innovative thinker
- Hard working, organized and detail-oriented
- Must possess good teamwork skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Basic HTML/CSS Knowledge
- Photography Knowledge
- Progressive experience in web or graphic design.
Salary will commensurate with experience and skills
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, you must provide a cover letter and resume & send to [email protected].